sábado, 26 de junio de 2004

Reality... (2)

The world of ideas is a very powerful one. Here lies our greatest obstacles. Those ideas I have of myself, the world and of those around me determine the reality I live in. That cup I see full to half its capacity we could interpret as "half full" or "half empty". It depends
on me the interpretation of the fact it is half its capacity. There's an example of a person that comes to my mind...Stephen Hawking
He is a true warrior. Affected sience early adulthood with a neuro-muscular disease he was able to see hymself and all his circumstances not as a defeat. Instead his life and accomplishments are evidence of a
crisis turned in opportunities. He has traveled farther than most of us in both time and space. How do we see our daily living difficulties?
Are they an obstacle or challenges?. There's a picture in our dojo with two kanji: Crisi and Opportunity. They are both a reminder that it is me who determines my reality.

Sensei Myriam

No hay comentarios.: