miércoles, 21 de julio de 2004

Starting and ending in nothigness...

I was saying to my students yesterday how I like to do techniques. I want to feel them fluid and connected from beginning to end. Naturalness is another aspect I want to convey to the techniques when I do them. Nothing exagerated or overemphasized. Just being there...moving in an effortless manner. Moving as any other day. I expressed the idea of starting from nothing, been consumed in its own essence and ending again in nothing.

Early today I got to understand a little more. The present moment is ever starting and consuming itself. Starts from nothing and goes back to nothing. It is ever present in its cyclic nature. But what is most important to me is the fact that yesterday while I did the techniques... in a moment I under-
stood.
 
Yeap... this is the way I like to do Aikido.
 
Sensei Myriam

No hay comentarios.: